1. Continue Education, B.Pharm, Pharm.D
1) In Production, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, Marketing, Product Development, Research & Development.
2) Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Data Management, BABE Studies etc.
1) As a Pharmacist in Government hospitals as well as hospitals run by Zilla Parishad, Nagarpalika, Nagarparishad & Mahanagarpalika.
2) As a Pharmacist in Defense services (Army, Navy, Air-force) and Railways.
3) In Government undertaking Pharmaceutical Industries.
4) As a Drug Procurement Officer.
1) As a Lab Assistant in various pharmacy colleges.
As an Entrepreneurship:
1) Own Business as a Retailer, Wholesaler, as well as in Repackaging or Manufacturing of Drugs.
2) Huge Demand in Clinical Pharmacy and Community Pharmacy.