Training & Placement Cell
• To Develop Employability Attributes of students
• To conduct placement based training to the students
• To Provide Training for English Communication, Soft Skills & Aptitude as curriculum to Students
• To Make Aware & Trained in latest available technology through regularly organizing Guest Lectures
• Industry Expert talks Personally or Remotely
• Technical Workshops
• Summer and Winter Internship Programs
• To Conduct On and Off-Placement Drives for recruitment
• To encourage the Industry – Institute union
• To Coordinate with Alumni Association Activities: Training and Placement Cell of this institute is engaged in conducting
• Employability Development Programs
• Personality Development Programs
• English Communication Training
• Soft Skill Training
• Aptitude Training
• Campus Recruitment Training
• Co-coordinating Industry Visits
• On and Off-Campus Placements
As part of the training activity, focused training for Aptitude, Technical Tests,
Group Discussions, and Facing Interviews is imparted to all the pre-final year students
who register with this office. The Placement Officer regularly contacts many organizations
and forwards details of eligible students to the industry as and when needed.
Apart from these, regular workshops are conducted by professionals of the above said fields to fine-tune the skills of the students.
The Training & Placement Cell apart from the normal placement activities have a frequent personal interaction with the students which in turn help to understand & realize their problems better and try to solve effectively & boosting their confidence in every aspect.
We ensure that the students are trained according to the requirements of the industry before they appear for the campus placement. A step by step training methodology is adopted to develop their aptitude skills, reasoning skills, communication skills, leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, technical skills and finally the interview tackling skills. Basic sessions on Aptitude & personality development is carried out along with their academic curriculum and a rigorous 1-2 week training on the above mentioned skill sets by the industry experts is organized when the students are in their final year D. Pharm.
We ensure that a student will be provided with maximum Interview exposures till he/she gets placed. We have developed very good relations with the corporate world to have maximum industry & academic exposure.
Industrial Visit: As a part of curriculum and to bridge a gap between theoretical and practical aspects of Pharmacy practice, every year we organize industrial / hospital tour
Our Proud Recruiters: